MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life

MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life
Click photo to visit dawnkairns.com

Monday, April 25, 2011

Important Address Change to My Subscribers

 Posted By Dawn Kairns, Author of MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life

If you are subscribed to my blog through Feed Burner, please update your subscription at http://www.maggiethedogwhochangedmylife.blogspot.com/. I played with the address in my Feed Burner account and may have interfered with current subscriptions. So sorry!

You should receive a post from me tomorrow, and if not there's a problem with the feed address. I did place a 30 day re-direction request with Feed Burner, so it may be fine for a month, but if my feed disappears after 30 days and you haven't yet updated at Dawn Kairns and Maggie the Dog, please do so if you want to continue automatically receiving my feed. I am so sorry for any inconvenience to you. Please update your subscription if you don't receive my post tomorrow, Tuesday, April 26. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience!

No comments :