As topics I wrote about in MAGGIE, I addressed the questions below about dogs/animals in many of my radio interviews for my book, and when I spoke to groups at book signings. What do you think? I'd love to hear your responses:
1. Are dogs/animals capable of reading/knowing our thoughts? If so, how do you think it happens?
2. How do dogs/animals communicate with us? Do you know how to read them?
3. Are dogs/animals equal or lesser beings than humans and why do you think so?
4. Do dog/animals have emotions?
5.What is the best diet for a dog? Share the up and down sides of dog food.
6. How often should dogs/cats be vaccinated?
7. Where would you get your dog/pet if you were going to bring one into your home?
8. Do you think losing a pet is easier, harder, or the same as losing a family member? Do you know how to best support a friend or loved one who has lost a pet? Do you know how and where to get support for yourselves?
9. How have your own dogs/pets changed or made a difference in your lives or the lives of others?
10. What important messages have you received in your dreams?
Let me hear your thoughts ...