MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life

MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life
Click photo to visit dawnkairns.com

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Spiritual Side of the Human-Animal Bond: "MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life" In Depth Video Interview

I have not blogged for several weeks as I have been away in Chile. I have much to share soon about the street dogs of Chile who grabbed my heart, but it will take me awhile to finish "arriving" and write it. In the meantime, this author/book interview with me about my book, MAGGIE the dog who changed my life aired on Channel 8 in Broomfield, CO in January while I was out of the country. I have had many interviews since I wrote my book, but Stacy MacKenzie was a great interviewer, which allowed for the most in depth book interview I have had to date. I invite you to take a look as we discuss some of the lesser talked about aspects of the human-animal bond -- the spiritual side.
 
http://broomfield.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=4&clip_id=706

Posted By:
Dawn Kairns 
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9Ig_HpnClFs/S8-DwOuUEAI/AAAAAAAAAbk/jGK-Bl97ds0/S640/smaller+tilted+bookcover+from+paint.jpg
"They stay in our lives for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same." -- Author Unknown
 
Become a fan on Facebook of MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life

No comments :