MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life

MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life
Click photo to visit dawnkairns.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Soul's Touching: Part 2


Posted By Dawn Kairns, Author of MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life, A Story of Love


Do you remember my post on Souls Touching on  2-17-11, when I met the two horses in a pasture while driving to find Colorado Horse Rescue?  The special interaction I had with the reddish brown horse with the black mane was magical. Well, here he is. Please refer to Soul's Touching for details.

I promised my new horse friend, and you, that I'd be back to visit. Tom, my husband, came with me this time to capture this special boy on film. Here I think I'll let the photos tell the story.










How about you? What special stories do you have about special communications with horses or other animals?

Visit dawnkairns.com to learn more about my book, MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life, A Story of Love
 

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

When you decide on an area to plant a plant, make sure it can thrive there.
Anytime you are considering changing your landscape, you must also thing about the structures that already stand on your property.
With its thick, glossy needles and dense, upward-reaching branches, the yew is useful as both a shrub and
tree.

my blog - landscaping ideas for front of house