MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life

MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life
Click photo to visit dawnkairns.com

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MAGGIE the dog who changed my life: temporary change in how/where to order

If you try to purchase the paperback version of MAGGIE the dog who changed my life on Amazon.com, you can still get it through their other sellers on my book page at Amazon, but it is currently unavailable from Amazon directly until they correct some print and page color issues. You can still obtain the hardback version of MAGGIE through Amazon. It is also still available at http://www.amazon.co.uk in the United Kingdom.

If you have trouble ordering the paperback version of MAGGIE from Amazon, it is available on Barnesandnoble.com (MAGGIE in paperback). Please share this information with friends who may want to purchase MAGGIE. Thank you very much.

I learned Amazon was putting out my books with white rather than cream-colored pages, and the cover colors were washed out -- the orange in particular was a light pink-orange rather than a deep, rich, burnt orange. Amazon says it's a publisher printing issue (iUniverse). For any of you who received my books with this print error, I apologize very much.

Once again, you can still purchase MAGGIE from the other sellers on Amazon from my book page, but Barnes & Noble online is another choice if Amazon sellers run out before this print issue is fixed. I am very sorry for this inconvenience with Amazon.

Sincerely,

Dawn Kairns
Author of
MAGGIE the dog who changed my life



Website: www.dawnkairns.com

2009 Indie Book Awards Finalist
DWAA 2008 Merial Human-Animal Bond Award Finalist

No comments :