MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life

MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life
Click photo to visit dawnkairns.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Scottsdale Relationships Examiner: "MAGGIE Is A Touching & Personal Insight Into What A Dog Can Do For A Human"

Robin Cain writes for the Scottsdale Examiner about relationships and about what moves her. I am fortunate that my book, MAGGIE the dog who changed my life, moved her, because she wrote about it yesterday in The Scottsdale Examiner. Here's part of what Robin had to say:

"Reading about Maggie, I was reminded of just how little animals ask of us and how much they give us in return. How their non-verbal ways of communicating somehow tell us everything we need to know and how, through them, we become better people. The relationships they form are very simple and uncluttered. We, as humans, should try and learn more from them.

I won’t tell you Maggie’s story – you should read it for yourself – but I will tell you it’s a touching and personal insight to what a dog can do for a human. Written from the heart as a tribute to one creature that truly taught the author a lesson in love, MAGGIE the dog who changed my life speaks to all of us who, at one time or another, have shared that special bond."

You can read Robin Cain's full article, Pets: A Lesson in Fortune, in the September 21, 2009 article in The Scottsdale Relationships Examiner.

I encourage you to follow Robin's 'from the heart' column. And Robin, thank you for reading MAGGIE and letting our relationship touch you. That was my hope for readers in writing it.

Posted By:

Dawn Kairns
Author of MAGGIE the dog who changed my life
www.dawnkairns.com
www.maggiethedogwhochangedmylife.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/themaggiebook

2 comments :

harrit said...

Thanks for your post it seems to be great for dog trainers.Its correct training a dog is not a easier one. I am making use of cat toilet training system.It can be used by dog trainers


dog caring

Dawn Kairns, Author of MAGGIE the dog who changed my life said...

I'm curious, how is it you find this post helpful to dog trainers? I'm not sure I understand your 2nd sentence... can you help me out?
Thanks.