MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life

MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life
Click photo to visit dawnkairns.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Intuition, Our Personal Built In Guidance System


Do you ever find yourself doubting the power of your inner voice, your intuition? Those of you who read  MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life know I paid a big price for not following my intuition. One of the profound ways I was changed through my relationship with Maggie was learning to trust my intuition. Our intuition, our gut sense, is a gift from the Divine. If you are not already trusting and listening to yours, I strongly encourage you to listen pay attention and begin to foster your gift ...
       
The following excerpt is from the InnerSelf.com article, Intuition: The Most Trusted Guide
by Isaac E. Nwokogba. 

"Developing our intuition is not as difficult as it may seem. We all have it and it's always working even without any effort on our part. It is a force within us that is constantly yearning to express itself especially when so much is at stake for us. Our challenge is to recognize its powers and follow its directions more often than most people currently do. All that is required is for us to pay more attention to what it has to tell us.

Allowing your intuition to express itself may be as simple as asking who's at the other end of the line before picking up the phone; where should I go for dinner? Which road should I take? Should I make this call now or wait, or will I get this job? These are simple questions we sometimes ask ourselves without allowing the answers to come from within us. The tendency here is to immediately interrupt the response with objective analysis or try to guess the answers: maybe it's my mother calling; I don't like this or that about that restaurant; or that road is always too busy.

Developing your intuition is as simple as allowing the answers to these simple questions to come from within, without interruption, guesswork, or objective analysis. Unlike probing the subconscious where you seek general guidance and the response to which is not expected to be immediate, you ask these questions with the expectation of an immediate, direct response from within. Well-developed intuition can be our most trusted guide. It is always right and responds in our best interests."

Visit InnerSelf.com, Daily Inspiration for more inspirational articles or to receive the wonderful Daily Inspiration messages.

 

No comments :