MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life

MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life
Click photo to visit dawnkairns.com

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Maddie Girl

Posted By Dawn Kairns, Author of MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life

You, my girl, are truly a joy ...




You NEVER stop smiling.  You make people on the trail laugh when you circle them and drop a stick at their feet, hoping they'll throw it for you. You bring happiness to us, to the kids at the juvenile center, the kids in the reading program at Columbine Elementary, and to everyone you meet.





Your tail never stops wagging and that earned you my nickname for you of "Thumpy." You brighten my life, Maddie Girl. I treasure our morning cuddles in bed, your greeting when I walk in the door, the way you lick my tears when I cry.



 I love you with all my heart.


You, Tom and I know our little secret of how your 5-5-05 birthday connects back to Maggie :)





Thank you for coming into our lives, Baby Angel. Happy 6th Birthday, Maddie, and may there be so very many more!

No comments :