MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life

MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life
Click photo to visit dawnkairns.com

Monday, October 15, 2012

Thoughts to Inspire Part 1.

Many years ago I came across this tiny booklet titled Think by Dr. Robert Anthony.  I was cleaning out my bookshelf over the past few weeks and re-discovered it. I would like to share a few of his inspirational messages with you here:

You don't have to be positive, you just have to be yourself.

You can only have two things in life, reasons or results.  Reasons don't count. 

If you are constantly being mistreated, you're cooperating with the treatment.

You don't have to be positive, you just have to be yourself.

Trying provides two excuses, an excuse for not doing.  And an excuse for not having.

You cannot control without being controlled.

There is no way to know before experiencing.

Consciously or unconsciously, you always get what you expect.

Others can stop you temporarily, only you could do it permanently.

Whatever you are trying to avoid won't go away until you confront it.

If you don't start, it's certain you won't arrive.

What you can't communicate runs your life.

(to be continued ... )

No comments :