MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life

MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life
Click photo to visit dawnkairns.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Marky Is Loving His Forever Home

With calls by the Brownsville, Texas SPCA to Marky's new guardians, they report "they are in love with him" and that he has adapted very well. He sleeps with the 2 young girls and also with his canine sister, Medusa.

I finally received a couple of very recent photos of Marky that I share here. His puppy face that I remember from last year has matured into this precious adult face. I am amazed how much he reminds me of our Maddie!

This is a happy ending, indeed!

Posted By:
Dawn Kairns 
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9Ig_HpnClFs/S8-DwOuUEAI/AAAAAAAAAbk/jGK-Bl97ds0/S640/smaller+tilted+bookcover+from+paint.jpg
Blog:      Dawn Kairns and Maggie the Dog 
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/themaggiebook

No comments :