MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life

MAGGIE: the dog who changed my life
Click photo to visit dawnkairns.com

Monday, February 22, 2010

Daddy, The World Will Miss You

I was so very sad to learn that Daddy, Cesar Milan's incredible pit bull, passed away on February 19, 2010. Daddy showed the world his gentle soul and offered his balanced energy to help The Dog Whisperer change the lives of so many dogs and their people for the better. Here is the link to his memoriam:

In Memoriam: Daddy the Pit Bull

The world will miss you, Daddy. My condolences to the Milan family. And thank you, Cesar and Daddy, for showing the world that it's not about the breed. What a wise, old soul Daddy was ...

Posted By:

Dawn Kairns
Author of
MAGGIE the dog who changed my life A Story of Love



Website: www.dawnkairns.com
2009 Indie Book Awards Finalist
DWAA 2008 Merial Human-Animal Bond Award Finalist

2 comments :

Kirkland Acres Rabbitry And Farm said...

That is very sad. My heart goes out to them even though I don't agree with many of the training methods they use, I truely believe he did love Daddy very much. Pit Bulls are great it's the chihuahuas you gotta watch out for LOL

Dawn Kairns, Author of MAGGIE the dog who changed my life said...

I agree -- those chihauhuas can be scary! Although some of Cesar's methods are different than the positive reinforcement methods I like to see used with dogs, I see his love for dogs so clearly in his work and he does get the worst cases with amazing results. I love what he and Daddy did for pit bulls.